Kuroen DarkNight Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Empire

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LasaydaGreyKuroen

Grey's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Bio   Grey's Bio EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 am

As a cavern is found for protection by the last Kuru Chi Agatho Dark Night and his wife Kyonoko Dark Night an egg is placed after it is set to be kept warm, safe and hidden. One of a set of quadruplets; born outside the time of the rest. As they leave they put their personal blessings upon their child to be and leave and continue on to their home knowing it would have been to perilous and long of a journey to keep the egg as it needed to be kept but a long enough time for Kyonoko to make it home to give birth to the rest. Upon their leaving the God and Goddess descended from their place of watching and blessed the place further to keep this child to be safe; for they felt the other worldly presence in Agatho and knew of the twin souls of Kyonoko. This blessing of the cavern and the surrounding area would make the place so safe that any that even came near would lose their way and find themselves away from it and feel drained and need rest to regain their strength. The God and Goddess felt this best to keep the egg safest. As the several days past till the birthing of the siblings the skies around the cavern took on an ominous look that seemed to be of that of another world. Upon this night when the rest of the quadruplets were born so would the one in the egg before the God and Goddess. As the first of the quadruplets were to be born naturally a blue moon would without warning turn a blood red and a crash of a blackened blue lightning would come crashing in through the cavern striking the egg and causing the one child inside to be born awakening what abilities could be passed from Aagatho to his now raising out of the shell daughter as the Lightning cracked the shell and the powers of Kyonoko have been passed as well at this moment. As the wings unfold and the now female child rises and is amazingly able to walk she stands in the rain and is washed of the goo from the egg and as the lightning Crashes once more this time a blackened red bolt hits her forming her in an instant to an adult body of the rare Silver Dragon wings spread wide and pain heard for miles as the mark of her father is burned into her skin. Now branded as one of an offspring from a Kuru Chi she looks around with her silver eyes through the rain and watches as the skies clear and the moon is as silver as she is and she walks back into her home of birth and finds a brilliant whitish silver cavern of peacefulness and looks and narrows the slits of the silver eyes known of her as she sets sight for the first time on the beings in her presence that have watched all this and with now being developed as she is and not realizing it asks who they are and what they are doing there. The only response is shock as the new dragon takes a seat she is not unnerved but rather wondering as to what is next for her to do. The God and Goddess examine this newly formed rare Dragon and look upon her and with a single move without thinking she takes a grab at the one and looks the other dead in the eye. As they back to their seats the dragon tired lays seeing and sensing no harm and rests till morning where she is then once more greeted by the sight of the God and Goddess and handed a robe of sorts to put on. She is then talked to and examined and found to the best of the ability of the God and Goddess to not only be a Silver Dragon but a shape shifter, vampric, and demonic along with whatever other worldly things that are of her father. They decide to train in basics of Shape Shifting so the child can do it at will to help hide herself and help her learn to feed when necessary to fend off pain for her vampric and demonic sides in the first day. The next morning the robe is handed again and the young dragon is taught of basic elemental control which is mastered quickly, along with basic weaponry such as daggers and swords and how to utilize them appropriately and forge as well as fix them in the second day of her life. One the third day they fill it with the teachings of what is commonly Referred to as the Wiccan ways. This included the way of life, laws, magic, and teachings in general. Upon the fourth day’s arise the child arose to be handed her daggers, an outfit of a huntress, cloak, and asked to change into the form of a human to help disguise herself. This she had done and dressed and armed up. The final thing she did before she put the cloak on to hide her eyes was to hug the God and Goddess and promise to return. As she headed out she followed the earth formations and that night the moon and stars. As she continued on her way she found that her skills though very basic in her mind and told such were little match for any who attempted to challenge her and try to tamper with her needs or travels. In a matter of a week and a half she had traversed many miles and much land but had finally made it to the home she was destined to be at. The home of her family her father Agatho and mother Kyonoko Dark Night and her siblings. As she enter the doors to the great strong hold of the base camp she is stopped and asked her name for the first time and she looks upon the person in a confused way and make mention she does not have one she is aware of but that this is the home of my mother and father and I need to pass. Though they give her trouble she passes with little effort of a struggle after trying all peaceful methods she had available. Incapacitated but alive she strolls along and up to what appear to be thrones and once again she is asked her name this time by those that are her parents and though she is unaware of why she kneels and shows the mark upon which she was marked two weeks prior from the blackened red lightning showing the Kuru Chi offspring mark on her left shoulder blade near the top center able to be hidden with ease if needed by the silky black ebony blood red ended hair. Being taken into their arms and given affection and seeing the others around not used to the largeness and amount of people around her she spreads her wings and takes flight as that rare Silver Dragon and prepares to defend herself until calmed by Kyonoko and Agatho’s words and she lands once more by their sides. Upon the weeks that followed the child was trained by Kyonoko and Agatho to her fullest potential they could take her to and given the name of Lasayda Grey Kuroen. Upon completing her training with her parents her father would eventually send her to outer lying areas away from the safety of the main area to reclaim in peaceful manors if able Kuru Chi lands and to help bring peace throughout the lands. Though she did return as she promised to the cavern and train, she became what she is today an individual who has learned you are never fully trained and always learning. Today only two besides her parents and the God and Goddess have ever been there. The outer lying lands throughout the years however have been called by many as Sanctuary and the name stuck and has taught many creatures of various types the ways of peace, controlling their abilities, Wiccan ways, and of course self-defense and self-defense alone.

In the years of reacquiring the Kuru Chi lands I have found a few to love. One of which was a great man that for a time I served as a personal and head royal guard for. He was the King of the HexxBlades. I was his confidant and friend as well as lover at one time to protect a secret from my now daughter Jenna. This was her father, Somastial Greyon Draven Knightmare, whom at the time she believed was her uncle and I her aunt. Her mother was an out casted HexxBlade of a special kind but also his forbidden love. Though the child they did have together could not be allowed at the time to know he was around and who he was I was able to utilize abilities to allow him to see his daughter in this way. But to pull off the ruse fully we did need to be a couple and a daughter we share is still at large to my knowledge as well as her protector, a friend and subordinate to me. I just hope one day I will find her and him safe. Unfortunately before the fall of HexxBlades Jenna needed to be taken and saved from a horrible fate and as friend to her mother which was like a sister to me I was summoned and did so though I could only mask my look and not my sent. So for the longest time she thought her mother saved her when in reality it was me, now her mom. Sanctuary was her home for the longest time till she went off on her own to discover her own path to follow as all must do at some point.

Then there is the one I never thought would end, Draven. Brother to Jenna and son of my previous lover who was married to another at the time and she a friend of mine as well as Jenna’s mother. But I watched as he was born and grew into a young man. I was in a way his aunt but upon him becoming a man in the HexxBlade eyes he professed his love for me and we were married. I ended up pregnant and made a pendant for him as his father had made for me and gave it to him before I was forced to leave with the other females because I was pregnant. I lost the baby but both the women and men were attacked separately wiping out all but Jenna, my hidden daughter, her protector, myself and unknown to me at the time Draven.

After this horror I found a man named Quin and he and I had strong feelings yes a love for one another as did Somastial and I. I ended up pregnant and married him. Since I believed Draven dead there was no harm, so I thought. I had slightly changed my name after that day of slaughter to hide and find those who did it but also to rebuild the race of HexxBlade. So in time as My and Quin’s child was born I eventually had a man I recognized wonder into the kingdom I was dealing with and serving at the time and in time came to full realization it was my husband Draven. This now posed a problem. I needed to be freed of my bonds to Quin for they were not legal and Draven needed be free of the one he was with after my outburst of my children (I do not believe in adoption I believe if u adopt they are yours period) ransacked a village and I let it slip to Draven who I truly was. Well that had done it and back together we ended up we never divorced and obviously were not dead so married we still were.

For a long time things went well but I believe the time we were apart we grew into different people and with such things happened and mistakes were made on both sides that caused our demise and now we are divorced. So now I go and take a maiden name of the Dark Night clan, my daddy’s name and become Lasayda Grey Kuroen and that is that as they say. I see no reason to hide my past but just to keep some of the details between those who they are between and leave it there for only they need to know them.
I just hope in the end all learn that it does not matter the ending but rather the joy of the journey in getting there.

Today it suffices to say that I am Lasayda Grey Kuroen Mistress of Goddess House, Mistress of Home of Camaraderie, Princess &General of DarkNight/ Kuru Chi.

I have many abilities and strive to learn constantly from any I can learn from. I believe that humanity needs a lot of work and on the whole are a bunch of back stabbing killing self-destructive individuals that I am not sure can be saved or taught of true peace.

I am over 10000 millennia old and have several loving loyal daughters and Sons:

Jenna, Lee Lee, Cephona, Luna, Addi, Zero

I live by a few mottos in life that all should be aware of:

1) Fuck with family and you’re fucked for life

2) Peace above all else is the best way

3) My family is my life, Think about it!

4) Never ever lie to me for there is one difference between lie and die, can u figure it out?
Back to top Go down

Grey's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroen DarkNight Empire :: Family Bio's-
Jump to: