Kuroen DarkNight Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Empire

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lasayda Grey Kuroen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LasaydaGreyKuroen

Lasayda Grey Kuroen Empty
PostSubject: Lasayda Grey Kuroen   Lasayda Grey Kuroen EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:24 am

Darkest Greetings I am known as Grey. Child of Arro and Kyo. I am one that will die to protect and keep our family together. I am one of a set of quadruplets, now triplets. I do try to follow all things required with out giving any problems. I am one to take action if required, however I do believe in peace above all else. I want to see our family as a loving, fun and solid unit for all time. I do believe in Death before dishonor, and I truly believe that if you Fuck with Family your Fucked for Life. Loyal to a fault, and just as eager to know all I can. I am Princess/General Lasayda Grey Kuroen, and as such will always do what I can to achieve peace for us all with out battle other than words. But if need be I will draw my swords and modern warfare equipment to help bring peace in a fight as well. Call upon me if you have need and do not hesitate, for I will not hesitate to assist you. ((personal note: I do answer to Sadi as a nickname as well))
Back to top Go down

Lasayda Grey Kuroen
Page 1 of 1